We analyse foods, both raw and processed, to assess their level of contamination with microorganisms including those that cause disease (pathogens).
The parameters we analyse in this respect include:
- The total plate count for the total microbial load in each raw food or processed food product.
- The total coliform count that acts as a hygiene indicator of the food preparation.
- Detection of the presence of yeasts and moulds.
- Detection and enumeration of pathogens such as Escherichia coli, Salmonella etc.
- Any other related tests run upon client’s request.